Re: Migrating ports from XFree86 to Xorg (Was: Changing default X11_TYPE from native to modular for some platforms)

On 27 wrz 2011, at 19:59, Michael wrote:

> Huh? Ite draws characters by calling functions provided by grf, wsdisplay can
> do the same.

Typical wsdisplay driver implementation provides functions like putchar,
cursor, etc. In grf+ite combination, these functions are provided by ite. So,
if we suddenly don't use ite, then we don't have access to these functions ;).

Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa