Re: Jumping cursor in modular-xorg-server-1.4.0.90nb3 (was: modular-xorg and DRM/DRI checkpoint)

>> I have finished rebuilding the whole 're)compilation with fresh pkgsrc,
>>  pkgsrc-wip and mk.conf on my Eee PC (Intel 82915GM/GMS,82910GML) and I
>>  don't have this behaviour. Still having glxgears/glxinfo cores when
>>  terminated though.
>
> Did you actually recompile glxgears/glxinfo with the new Mesa from
> wip? I remember I had to tweak the packages to get this working - and

I used graphics/glx-utils which depends on MesaLib-7.0.3.3nb3.
I don't have any Mesa in my wip snapshot tree from Saturday.

What I did install is (in that particular order):
 - wip/modular-xorg-server-1.4.2.0
 - meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-drivers-1.2
 - meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-apps-1.5
 - meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-fonts-1.0
 - meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-libs-1.0
 - graphics/glx-utils-7.0.3

Regarding Mesa and GLX, what was installed is:
MesaLib-7.0.3.3nb3
glu-7.0.3.3nb1
glx-utils-7.0.3

graphics/Mesa does not seem to be installed automatically.
Is this expected ?