Re: Jumping cursor in modular-xorg-server-1.4.0.90nb3 (was: modular-xorg and DRM/DRI checkpoint)

> 2008/7/6 Sverre Froyen <sverre%viewmark.com@localhost>:
>>>
>>> All this issues in the past happened because some very smart guys
>>> decided to do random broken things from signal context. Which is why
>>> this is extremely hard to trace down.
>
> Just to confirm I have the same on 1.4.0.90nb2 on a machine with a
> Radeon (9800SE); the same Xorg version with an Intel 945 seems to work
> fine on my laptop.

I have finished rebuilding the whole 're)compilation with fresh pkgsrc,
pkgsrc-wip and mk.conf on my Eee PC (Intel 82915GM/GMS,82910GML) and I
don't have this behaviour. Still having glxgears/glxinfo cores when
terminated though.