Re: Subversion without python and/or Ruby?

Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

>    Try seeing it from my perspective: I've never run into anything like
> this in pkgsrc before. Ihough it may seem minor change to you [the
> average i386 or sparc user, that is], to me it's a huge shift in priorities.

Try seeing it from the perspective of the user who installs
'subversion' and then wonders why this component referenced in
documentation is missing.  pkgsrc isn't perfect, but it's far
better at this than Debian.

It seems to me that someone who knows a thing or two about our
java infrastructure can really fix this: isn't there something
subversion/Makefile can include that will tell it whether java is
supported or not?

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg%NetBSD.org@localhost