Re: Configuring wsfb using xorg.conf

Hello,

As RVP said, the font's should be loaded, if the system is using
wscons. Also you should have wscons=YES in the /etc/rc.conf file.

Maybe you could do this on the console. I remember testing this
myself. You can use other fonts, like spleen, to check if the font is
really loaded and used.

First load the font with

wsfontload -N ibm16 -h 16 -e ibm /usr/share/wscons/fonts/vt220l.816

Then use and display the font with

wsconsctl -dw font=ibm16

This way you can make sure that you can load the font and use it on screen.

Riza