Re: Retstricting versions/builds with pkgtools

PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=27

That would be a min-version, right? What of Python v3.9 is already installed?
I just dont like the thought of having 3 versions of Python installed
if I only need
one of those versions. OF COURSE, if Python v 2.7 got installed first, there
is not much that can be done...