Re: Old thinkpad and X11, 6.1.2 update

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Yes. In addition to disabling ACPI, you can try disabling the pcibios driver, this is what used to help in OpenBSD. Of your BIOS has that option, you can also try to disable the automatic assignment of interrupts to PCI devices and set them manually. Be sure to choose a different IRQ for the CardBus controller and for the graphics card.

Thanks, but how do I disable that PCIBIOS driver?

I did boot -c, but while "disable acpi", is easy, I couldn't find pcibios, pcibios* or something similar, neither with find, nor by wading through "list"
no one has an answer for me? :( I want to unbrick my ol' 600!

Thanks in advance...

Riccardo