Re: Websites on a Matrix Printer

Hi Andy,
I dont even have such a printer yet. But on the auction sites they are
often for sale, used ones. Companies use them for stickers and carbon
copy formulars so the ribbon is easy to get and cheap. It seems that Oki
is the most active brand what is still in business with matrix printers.

They all have some Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter and Oki microline
compatibility to choose.

I guess i will just get one and see how I plug this all together ...

Cheers
herb langhans

--
sprachtraining langhans