Re: Games works better under control of NetBSD, than under Linux' ?

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Zbigniew <>
>> What CPU usage do you get while actually playing?
> Actually I wrote in my initial post already, that difference is kinda
> dramatic in favor of NetBSD.

What dramatic difference? 2.69s - 2.33s = 0.36s; yep, not even half a
second. You not being "100% precise" as you claim above explains this.
And many more things explain such a tiny difference in wall time.

Julio Merino / @jmmv