Re: Compiling 6.0_RC1 fail

For today I am still using pkg_chk;
Does pkg_chk update all packages to the latest for each individual package?

Hello Pongthep,

For your purposes I would recommend

# pkg_chk -fsu

I have not studied nih much yet, but if my memory serves me well it will work with package sources.

I have not seen any problems with pkg_chk and previously have used it on Macintosh and Solaris 10 as well; although, back then lots of things did not compile on Solaris 10. Recent Solaris is not compatible with my hardware any longer- at least the Oracle version.

Darrel