Re: Sysinst behavior change? (amd64)

Paul Goyette wrote:
> Yes, it got a # prompt, and entered a "halt" command, instead of
> "reboot".

That's how anita has always worked; it has never issued a "reboot"
command.  Any subsequent operations such as running the ATF tests
are done in a freshly started qemu VM, not by rebooting the VM used
for installation.

> I can get a cut-and-paste of it later (I am at work now), but what it
> did was
>
>       # halt
>       system halted

Is this the exact message printed?  If so, it explains the hang,
because anita expects to see a response of "halted by root", not
"system halted".
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost