Sysinst behavior change? (amd64)

In between periods of instability on my server, there've been a couple of instances recently where anita cannot successfully install NetBSD.

Actually, the install is successful, but when sysinst is finished, it halt's the machine rather than reboot. So of course, anita sits there forever waiting for the login prompt that never comes.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |