Re: SIGIO, xemacs random crashes on SMP system

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:59:43AM +0200, Anthony Mallet wrote:
> On Thursday, at 07:10, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> | I see the same with xemacs on my system, but I put it down to running
> | xemacs-current with the xft fonts display code enabled.
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. But ... I just recompiled xemacs-current with xft
> option enabled (and lucid + x11), same problem exactly:

Right, that's my point.  I had assumed my crashes were related to
immature xft code, as it was busy colourising the buffer, and not
bothered looking any further.

Your report suggests the problem may be elsewhere, and what you've
been seeing has been seen elsewhere (me) just attributed to the wrong
cause.

--
Dan.