Re: SIGIO, xemacs random crashes on SMP system

On 8 Sep 2008, at 19:03, Anthony Mallet wrote:
a/ I can suppress the crashes if I remove completely the SIGIO handler.
b/ The crashes come back as soon as I enable *an empty* SIGIO handler
  (i.e. an empty function binded to SIGIO)

Is that only true for "xemacs" or can you come up with a simple
programs that demonstrates this problem?

Are there any known problems with SIGIO on SMP systems?

I cannot find anything in the bug database.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/