Re: othersrc conversion: call for RCS cleanup volunteers

Hi!

Since the last update, I've switched the conversion to use
py-hg-fastimport and import directly from fossil to hg (instead of
converting to git and to hg from there).

py-hg-fastimport uses Mercurial branches by default, so we have that
now (instead of bookmarks=unnamed branches)

No changes on the commit structure or details otherwise.

New, probably final version, at

     http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/wiz/othersrc.hg-20230713.tar.gz

so now's the time to take a close look! I have no further changes
planned.
 Thomas