Re: othersrc conversion: call for RCS cleanup volunteers

Hi!

Thanks to David Holland, the problems with sushi and cdk are cleaned
up.  On his request I've also removed a CVS mis-import in
usr.bin/dholland-make (usr.bin/dholland-make2 has the correct import).

I've also changed the import to use a basename of 'cvsroot' so that
$Header$ tags get expanded the same way as in CVS.

This just leaves
- couple of tnftp{,d} files where later imports have older RCS dates
  (cvs2fossil prints a full list, see my previous email)
- some split imports of tnftp{,d} because of RCS dates
- the one weird zoularis/ file (see previous email)

Thank you, David!

New version in the same location, new date:

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/wiz/othersrc.hg-20230704.tar.gz

 Thomas