Re: othersrc conversion: call for RCS cleanup volunteers

Hi!

lukem@ provided more diffs to make all tnftp{,d} imports use the same
vendor branch ('TNF' - some had accidentally been done with a 'NetBSD'
vendor).

This cleaned up the repository history a bit more, down to 2485
commits.

I've extended cvs2fossil to add an option for the timeframe for
merging commits with the same commit message - the default was 10
minutes, but this merged separate commits in at least one case. The
last conversions are with 5 minutes and are a bit better, I think.

I've also switched to use 'hg convert' for fixing the author names
(instead of git-filter-repo). Shouldn't make much of a difference.

Latest version is at

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/wiz/othersrc.hg-20230711.tar.gz

Luke found a couple minor issues. I'll let him report on those
himself.

I think this is pretty much final (except that it's still using
bookmarks instead of branches), but let me know if you find issues.

The release tags for imports can be done at any point and don't need
to be done before the migration.

Comments?
 Thomas