Re: Deciding on wich variant(s) of OpenBLAS library to install

A meta-thought, which is that this is complicated enough, it may be best
to put up a pkgsrc/BLAS wiki page and outline the requirements,
background, and possible ways forward, pros/cons and a choice.  I think
it's all been in email, but I find that trying to organize it for
posterity clarifies things.   But that's a "gdt thinks this might be
useful", said with pkgsrc-colleague hat on, and definitely with pmc hat
off.