Re: Deciding on wich variant(s) of OpenBLAS library to install

Am Sun, 18 Feb 2018 08:29:38 -0600
schrieb Jason Bacon <bacon4000%gmail.com@localhost>:

> The FreeBSD strategy appears to be serial libopenblas.so and
> libopenblasp.so with pthreads by default
> and an option to use openmp instead.  I think this is a reasonable
> approach that makes all options
> available in a safe way.

Any idea about all the extra files in PLIST besides libopenblas itself?
Should we also duplicate things for libopenblasp (like pkgconfig)? Also
the CMake thing?

Where do you get your cblas.h from? Or lapacke?

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis