Re: GSOC Project: Merge code from two Realtek Wifi Drivers

    Date:        Sun, 11 Apr 2021 17:51:14 -0400
    From:        Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>

  |   links to centralized services run by advertising companies

  | It could be that others are happy about this and I am the outlier, so
  | take this with a grain of salt, if at all.

Similar - my general position is that if someone wants me to read something
they must send it to me in a format I can handle.

It isn't worth my time trying to go fetch someone else's files from who
knows where (advertising or not) or try to deal with bizarre formats.

kre

ps: I am also not a GSOC mentor, and wouldn't be mentoring that project
even if I were, so this is, similarly, just a general comment.