Re: GSOC Project: Merge code from two Realtek Wifi Drivers

In article <CAPQAj6r58iFEe9vS56XTdDOY3ceEUhAWcrDn0DC1RsTbWTRKpg%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
Sugam Srivastava  <srivastavasugam99%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>To whomever it may concern,
>I have completed all the tutorials and have started working on my
>proposal for the project. I have a couple of questions regarding the
>project:
>1. In which file would be put the merged code for the two drivers

We can decide that later. I guess we should choose the name that represents
the interface family better.

>2. I also have trouble deciding the deliverables for the evaluation. I
>am thinking of dividing code into 2 parts and making each of them the
>deliverables for the evaluations.

Well, you can do this incrementally by making the drivers share a common
set of functions and increase the amount of sharing until the drivers are
merged.

christos