Re: GSOC Project: Merge code from two Realtek Wifi Drivers

To whomever it may concern,
I have completed all the tutorials and have started working on my
proposal for the project. I have a couple of questions regarding the
project:
1. In which file would be put the merged code for the two drivers
2. I also have trouble deciding the deliverables for the evaluation. I
am thinking of dividing code into 2 parts and making each of them the
deliverables for the evaluations.
Regards,
Sugam.