Re: GSOC Project: Merge code from two Realtek Wifi Drivers

Sugam Srivastava <srivastavasugam99%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K1BFeZUstc4vjvpbGWo7UUm6SkSik6QxMdm4bxHMmtQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'm not involved in GSOC mentoring (long discussion omitted), but in
NetBSD culture you should be aware that several things are not greeted
by wild enthusiasm:

  proprietary formats like .docx (maybe I am blurring you with someone
  else)

  links to centralized services run by advertising companies

Were it me -- which it is definitely not!! -- I would want to see plain
text included in the email, or maybe pdf if diagrams were really
necessary, and the content produced by Free Software.

It could be that others are happy about this and I am the outlier, so
take this with a grain of salt, if at all.