Re: Address of second TMSCP controller

On 2021-01-26 15:12, David Brownlee wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 13:08, Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson%ieee.org@localhost> wrote:

Right now, just 12.  I have to make up a four-way cable to put in the third 4mB board! It's slow as molasses in January!

It's a uVAX II - the only way to make it fast is using a trebuchet :-p

Or boot NetBSD < 5. Or boot VMS.

Seriously though, modern NetBSD is targeted towards a much heavier
memory and compute footprint.

Yes. Sadly it's become very heavy.

  Johnny