Address of second TMSCP controller

Thanks to Johnny Billquist and others, I now have a bootable MicroVAX II system!

In addition to a broken TK70, which is being recognised fine by NetBSD as mt0, I want to use a 40/80GB DLT on a Dilog SQ703 SCSI TMSCP adapter.

NetBSD doesn't recognise it on booting.  I don't see anything about addressing in the hardware wiki, does anybody know the address where NetBSD looks for a second controller?

I also need to find a source of TK70 tape leaders - mine is broken :-)

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!