Re: Starting with pkgsrc on pristine system: update

from Edgar FuM-C~_:

> > I don't know why the system crashed, but it's been consistent with go14.
> Do you have a problem as soon as your machine starts to swap?

Your name copied (mouse cut-and-paste) funny.  I don't know how it will come out at your end.  Something with native Xorg?

I am on the newly updated NetBSD 9.99.82

How do I know when my machine starts to swap?

This machine has 32 GB RM; other machine has 16 GB RAM.

go14 or python38 should not need swap, I was not trying to build Chromium.

Tom