Re: Starting with pkgsrc on pristine system

> On 04.06.2021, at 07:17, Thomas Mueller <mueller6725%twc.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> How does one get started with pkgsrc following a fresh install or update of NetBSD, in this case 9.99.82 both amd64 and i386?
>
> How do I avoid the circular dependency of cwrappers, and the problem of pkg_* tools that the system can't find in /usr/pkg/sbin but are in /usr/sbin?

I don’t understand the question. It should just work.

9.99.82 has up-to-date pkg_install, so there is no need to install them from pkgsrc and cwrappers should install fine.

Perhaps you have some settings in /etc/pkg_install.conf or /etc/mk.conf that break your setup?
 Thomas