Re: NetBSD 9.2 installer can't detect disk of some Hetzner VPSes

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 11:54:11AM +0200, oskar%fessel.org@localhost wrote:
> I tried that, will see if they will do that (and when).
> But that is not really a viable solution since I tended to delete and recreate servers there.
> Which is no at least not instanteneously possible when support is needed for every setup.

I understand.

It's good to see that quite a few of us are NetBSD-Hetzner users.

Hetzner maintains this issue to be a "bug in NetBSD", while we might try
and convey a position that they are using configurations that are "less
portable".

I do not know their motivation to prefer one chipset over the other, when
ultimately all of them are virtual. If there are sizable number of
complaints they may reassess that - particularly your kind of requirements
of dynamic provisioning where you can't keep filing tickets and waiting.

--
Mayuresh