Re: NetBSD 9.2 installer can't detect disk of some Hetzner VPSes

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 02:23:16PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> There are no drivers for those missing virtio devices in HEAD at the
> minute (or not that I could find) so NetBSD 10 isn't likely to have
> them either - not impossible, someone with the knowledge how, and the
> need to have them work, might make it happen before 10 is released,
> but not likely.   Perhaps something later than 10.

Ok no problems. I have settled for a different Intel CPU for now. Will try
to persuade Hetzner to investigate and see if the QEMU disk and network
settings could be made more portable so that my desired configuration
works.

Thank you for all the inputs.

--
Mayuresh