Re: NetBSD 9.2 installer can't detect disk of some Hetzner VPSes

    Date:        Wed, 20 Jul 2022 08:25:00 +0200
    From:        Matthias Petermann <mp%petermann-it.de@localhost>

  | Unfortunaly, the kernel panics shortly before it passes control to init:
  |
  | ```
  | [....] panic: cnopen: no console device

What kind of console interface does that setup give you?   Emulated
serial port?   Emulated graphics interface?

One of the virtio devices (1043) is described in pcidevs as a virtio console
but it doesn't look like we have any kind of driver for that one (whatever
that actually means).   The their setup emulates some kind of standard
com port (serial) or vga, then it should be possible to attach to that,
but the boot code would need to tell the kernel which of those to use.

You'd probably do better asking on current-users (or perhaps tech-kern
but just pick one of those) than netbsd-users for this kind of info.

kre