Re: NetBSD 9.2 installer can't detect disk of some Hetzner VPSes

    Date:        Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:38:35 +0530
    From:        Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost>

  | One more observation. For Intel CPUs across the range NetBSD recognizes
  | the disk and network. For AMD CPUs it doesn't.

That has to be related to how they have configured things, the CPU
doesn't influence what devices appear on its external busses.

  | Will try the AMD CPU in future, may be when 10 is released.

There are no drivers for those missing virtio devices in HEAD at the
minute (or not that I could find) so NetBSD 10 isn't likely to have
them either - not impossible, someone with the knowledge how, and the
need to have them work, might make it happen before 10 is released,
but not likely.   Perhaps something later than 10.

kre