Re: PSD, SMM and USD manuals [was: Re: Shell tutorial added]

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:08:12PM +0300, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
 > > Then you clearly have never read those documents.
 >
 > Yes I have and some of them clearly have little relevance besides being
 > useful historical references and interesting reading. We have some problems
 > in documenting NetBSD as of 2010, and documents from 1986 should be the
 > least of our worries. Note also that I am not suggesting that these legacy
 > documents should be removed.

They should be updated or removed. I prefer "updated".

A few of them are historical documents that should be filed in their
own section (UHD for Unix Historical Docs?) but that's a different
issue.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost