Re: PSD, SMM and USD manuals [was: Re: Shell tutorial added]

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 06:53:50PM +0300, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:

> Care to mention examples that are installed by default? Those can be fixed.
> Documents can be transformed from one syntax to another. It is just markup.

Look at the entire contents of /usr/src/share/doc/{psd,smm,usd}.  Perhaps
you think losslessly transforming them into human-maintainable form
in some other markup syntax would be trivial.  If that's the case, please
let me know when you've actually done the work.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost