Re: PSD, SMM and USD manuals [was: Re: Shell tutorial added]

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:45:23 +0200
Kristaps Dzonsons <kristaps%kth.se@localhost> wrote:

> Who regularly uses the documents in /usr/src/share/doc/{psd,smm,usd}?

I can't say I used them regularily, but I was surprised to find those
there when I started using NetBSD (as they were not installed), and
read some of those which interested me.  At some point I also fell on a
partial collection of postscript-converted old BSD documents which were
also a pleasure to read.
--
Matt