Re: PSD, SMM and USD manuals [was: Re: Shell tutorial added]

> We would want sources, not postscript. The point would be to commit
> the sources to the NetBSD repository.
Is there a problem to put the files on FTP along with the rest from
4.4BSD-Lite2? I think it's better to have them online rather than
not. The files I see at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/lite2-docs/
are PostScript, right?

> Do you have sources and the change histories on your updates?
As I said, I don't have them anymore. I'll try to recreate the missing
parts and document how it's done. Keep in mind that some documents are
difficult for groff to chew and require additional tweaking.

Regards