Re: Single board Transputers - Re: Perfboard computers, VAX and others - Re: About support for rtVAX300

On 01/15/2013 12:33 AM, Toby Thain wrote:
>>    Transputers are cool.  I've gotten two T800s wire-wrapped onto a
>> preexisting SBC of mine, but haven't gotten it talking yet. (it's not
>> difficult, I just have to get back to the project)
>
> Oh, man, if that were documented well, it could be exactly what I'm
> looking for! I wouldn't mind building a replica of someone else's useful
> design.

  It'll probably be spring or summer before I get back to it, but I'll
get you all the info.  It's not tough.  In the meantime, I'd recommend
picking up one or two of the IMSC011 link adapter chips that are sitting
on eBay right now; you'll need one.

                  -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ