Re: About support for rtVAX300

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013, Holm Tiffe wrote:
I found an vector specification for the SCN2681 for 0x2c0 in the manual,
how this is related with the IPL14? Can please someone try to enlighten me?

I believe those are just what VAXeln expects from rtVAX 300 hardware. If
the design needs console interrupts, VAXeln expects those interrupts to occur at IPL 14 with a vector of 0x2c0.

The rtVAX 300 does not include hardware to generate the console vector. If
the design needs console interrupts, they have to be generated by external
hardware. There's an example of such hardware in chapter 6.
--
roger ivie
rivie%ridgenet.net@localhost