Re: DS207 fails to auto boot (Bad Magic Number)

> (I never did manage to get altboot to netboot on the DS207 with the
> default 2 receive descriptors.)  Not sure if this is the same problem
> though.

Quite likely. Maybe Nick can test if it works any better on an isolated
network (server and client only)?

Seems I never comitted your 8 descriptor solution, because we were not
sure if this is the best fix. Can you provide an 8-descriptor altboot
to Nick for testing?
I can git it a try if Julian can provide an altboot for me.