DS207 fails to auto boot (Bad Magic Number)

Hello

I have a DS207, which I decided to install netbsd on. Initially I had problems getting it loaded at all, following the instructions on the wiki - but in the end I managed to get it to boot. I will list my commands here.

setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.106
setenv serverip 192.168.1.13
tftpload 1000000 altboot.bin
tftpload 2000000 netbsd-INSTALL
go 1000000 mem:2000000 debug
<<< follow install wizard >>>
go 1000000 wd0:

The difference in this and the wiki is that I use tftpload for the netbsd-INSTALL file also, rather than using go 1000000 tftp:netbsd-INSTALL, which did not work at all. I succesfully installed netbsd, and can boot it with go 1000000 wd0:

That is with:
PPCBoot 2.0.0 (Jan 30 2007 - 14:28:39)

So now I was trying to make it automatically boot as described in the wiki, here is my output:

_MPC824X > protect off ffc00000 ffc1ffff
Un-Protected 2 sectors
_MPC824X > erase ffc00000 ffc1ffff
Erase Flash from 0xffc00000 to 0xffc1ffff
. done
Erased 2 sectors
_MPC824X > cp.b 1000000 ffc00000 18000
Copy to Flash... done
_MPC824X > protect on ffc00000 ffc1ffff
Protected 2 sectors
_MPC824X >

Ans yes, that was after I loaded altboot with tftpload 1000000 altboot.bin.

But it does not auto boot, I get the following boot message.

[...]
Press Ctrl+C to abort autoboot in 1 second
## Booting image at ffc00000 ...
Bad Magic Number
_MPC824X >

I have no idea where to go from here. Any help to getting the autoboot work will be appreciated.

Sincerely
Nick