Re: Where's boot?

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 05:43:05PM -0200, Senjogahara wrote:
> Do I only have those complicated procedures for PowerPC?

No, it is not powerpc, but "mac".
NetBSD installation is straightforward on anything else, in my experience.
I had to jump through lots of hoops on mac68k as well, and didn't get my
macppc installed yet (but that's a different problem).

On the other hand the macppc install was not that complicated on my machine:
I prepared the (shared) boot disk under MacOS as I was going for a dual boot
setup, and NetBSD was happy to add its partitions to the free space.

Martin