Re: Where's boot?

For me to do the system to work, do I need to create a partition HFS? I installed Linux, for a test and I only managed to do him to work after creating this partition, I think for Apple Bootstrap.

Before I used some commands described in the documentation, but it didn't work. To do NetBSD to begin starting from HD, after having installed, should I make the procedure below? http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.0.2/macppc/INSTALL.html#Getting to Open Firmware (Without using MacOS)

I ask because the installation is made using the whole disk and I don't have MacOS X installed, as I said before.

I know that it can seem strange, but I am the first time that I try to install NetBSD in an Ibook, and I already used this system in x86.

I will be thankful for any help.