Re: Where's boot?

John Klos wrote:
For me to do the system to work, do I need to create a partition HFS?
I installed Linux, for a test and I only managed to do him to work
after creating this partition, I think for Apple Bootstrap.

Since you don't have MacOS to use, you might want to try the
instructions given here:

http://blog.julipedia.org/2010/01/installing-netbsdmacppc-on-mac-mini-g4.html

It's a little bit of work, but it'll definitely do the trick.

John
Well, I am trying to do those procedures, but I have a problem.

Every time that I try to create one of the partitions, I receive this message: The map is not big enough.

My HD belongs to 10Gb and him uses Apple Partition Map. I tried to create a partition HFS 100mb, using the same procedure described in the link below.
http://www.netbsd.org/ports/macppc/partitioning.html#pdisk

Only that even so, I don't get to create the partition, but if I use just (2p) for "First block" and (2p) for "Length in blocks", the partition is created, but it is not how it should be. I don't understand very well of this part, then I don't know what happens.

But in agreement with what it was said in the link above, I made everything certain. Will it be that if I eliminate Apple Partition Map, the problem it is solved?

Thanks