Re: Where's boot?

T. M. Pederson wrote:
Which tool are you using to initialize the partition map? And which
tools do you use to newfs the bootloader partition and write files to
it?
I only used the pdisk. To use the "newfs", should not I have the
created partitions?

What's your method of boot the NetBSD installer? I'm guessing CD?
Yes, I use CD.

I have a question.
Do I only have those complicated procedures for PowerPC? Because in the x86, I always installed in a simple and fast way, I don't understand the such difficulty that I have when doing in my Ibook. The installation standard, using the system of partitioning of NetBSD, should not it work? I also ask, because when I had installed OpenBSD previously, I didn't have any difficulty and even the autoboot, that I made to work with too much easiness.