Re: loadbsd memory segment (Was: NetBSD Amiga - Memory restrictions)

On Wed, 24 May 2023 at 19:21, David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Sun, 14 May 2023 at 17:25, Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > Harald Meinzer wrote:
> >
> > > this works now!
> >
> > Thanks a lot for testing and feedback! I have just committed the loadbsd
> > V3.3 sources and the updated uuencoded distribution binary (kindly compiled
> > by Roc Vallés with Bebbo's gcc6).
>
> Is it worth a pullup to netbsd-10 and maybe netbsd-9?

OK, I've applied the changes to copies of netbsd-8, netbsd-9 and
netbsd-10 and built the resultant distributions - at

https://sync.absd.org/amiga/

I don't expect there to be any issues, but if someone was able to give
the loadbsd binaries from any of the netbsd subdirectories of the
above a quick double test, then I'll submit the pullups to go into any
upcoming releases :)

Thanks

David