Re: loadbsd memory segment (Was: NetBSD Amiga - Memory restrictions)

Harald Meinzer wrote:

> this works now!

Thanks a lot for testing and feedback! I have just committed the loadbsd
V3.3 sources and the updated uuencoded distribution binary (kindly compiled
by Roc Vallés with Bebbo's gcc6).

> Now I need a manipulated Kernel for NetBSD 10 BETA wich
> is able to use more than 384 MB RAM for one TASK.

Maybe somebody reading this is able to provide such a kernel. I would need
to do a lot more research, and I don't know when I find the time for that.

--
Frank Wille