Re: dbus ConsoleKit timeouts on lxqt (Was: NetBSD builds of DEs from pkgsrc)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 13:39, Jason Bacon <jtocino%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:

> On 7/31/23 04:28, David Brownlee wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Jul 2023 at 12:43, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm running locally built packages (because of course I would be), but
> >> I wonder if there are any significantly different package versions?
> >> http://sync.absd.org/pkg_info.txt
> >>
> >> I'm also using x11/slim as login manager and just calling startlxqt in
> >> .xsession, which may be a factor (but it *was* awful for me with
> >> packages from a week or so ago also)
> >
> > Looks like the issue is back for me (or I may just have been lucky). I
> > logged in at around 10am and the lxqt task bar took a minute to
> > display and its lock is locked at 10:02 and it's not showing any
> > updates in its list of opened windows... :(
> >
> > David
>
> Did this regression occur after another round of updates, or spontaneously?

After another round of updates unfortunately - though the severity
varies, so I *could* have just got lucky that time.

My main difference from stock is I'm building everything with
python311, but as others are seeing the issue I'm assuming that is not
significant.

David