Re: dbus ConsoleKit timeouts on lxqt (Was: NetBSD builds of DEs from pkgsrc)

On 7/31/23 04:28, David Brownlee wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2023 at 12:43, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

I'm running locally built packages (because of course I would be), but
I wonder if there are any significantly different package versions?
http://sync.absd.org/pkg_info.txt

I'm also using x11/slim as login manager and just calling startlxqt in
.xsession, which may be a factor (but it *was* awful for me with
packages from a week or so ago also)

Looks like the issue is back for me (or I may just have been lucky). I
logged in at around 10am and the lxqt task bar took a minute to
display and its lock is locked at 10:02 and it's not showing any
updates in its list of opened windows... :(

David

Did this regression occur after another round of updates, or spontaneously?

Cheers,