Re: NetBSD builds of DEs from pkgsrc (was Re: Anyone need a ThinkPad T495{,s}?)

* On 2023-06-25 at 15:04 BST, Jason Bacon wrote:

https://pkgsrc.smartos.org/install-on-netbsd/ states "Packages are built
on the latest development version of NetBSD/amd64 (currently 9.99.98)
from pkgsrc trunk and updated every few days.", so I assumed I had the
latest.  Maybe there's an issue blocking builds, or I'm just
misunderstanding the statement.

It took a while, there's definitely some issue with NetBSD that causes problems when running inside bhyve, but this has now been updated with latest packages and I've also updated the bootstrap kit.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com