Re: Proposed changes for py-qt5 and py-qt5-scintilla (was Re: How to deal with packages having the same files)

I had to add some changes to x11/qt5-qscintilla as well (it looks at
files installed by py-* packages), and with that I have committed these
changes.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on