Re: How to deal with packages having the same files

On Wed 15 Jan 2020 at 00:12:04 +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> Well, there is a difference - py27-qt5 and py37-qt5 are the same
> package built with different PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT; you wouldn't have
> them both at the same time generally;

Yes, you would. 2.7 is used by misc/calibre. 3.7 is used by
emulators/fs-uae-launcher. So as a result I can't install those two at
the same time now.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on